|Book based on my
PhD and subsequent work experience.
Decision Making for Flexibility
by Anne Ku
Throughout one's life, certain "meta" decisions determine the
course for the next few years or even the rest of one's life.
- Freelance (contracting) or Employment (job)
- Rent or buy home in respect of location
- Partnering: affair or long-term commitment like marriage
- The dating game or serial commitments
- Career decisions: which job will open up more possibilities in the
- Education: choice of university major